Collagen Therapy PLATINUM Gel contains 3 exclusive active ingredients, including Betox93, the world’s purest Beta Glucan, which is exclusive to âme pure® in Europe. Should be used together with CIT Face Roller.
Collagen Therapy PLATINUM Gel has an antibacterial formula that removes existing blemishes, opens clogged pores and prevents future outbreaks. Platinum Gel protects against the effects from external stress, promotes the skins natural renewal process, and improves skin texture:
- Strengthens the collagen and elastin fibers in the skin
- It hydrates to reduce dryness and flaking
- It soothes and reduces redness immediately
- It cleanses and revitalizes
- It combats dermatitis and rashes
Collagen Therapy PLATINUM Gel:
- Dermatologically tested
- Uses high-dose, advanced active ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- A natural product
- The world’s purest beta-glucan, exclusive to âme pure® in Europe.
Clinically documented studies have shown:
Immediate effect after application – shiny / oily skin reduces by 28%
In 4 weeks:
- blackheads / black spots were reduced by 80%
- pimples and acne were reduced by 77%
- skin redness was reduced by 88%
- enlarged pores were reduced by 76%
- sebum and excess fat in the skin was reduced by 25%
- skin hydration increased by 38%
In 8 weeks:
- production of type-1 collagen increased by 128%
- our experience shows a reduction in acne scars of 50-80% after using the CIT Face Roller Platinum.
Collagen Therapy PLATINUM Gel It is EU-approved and manufactured to the highest professional standards, guaranteeing quality.
CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy) is a minimally invasive skin treatment. The âme pure® CIT Roller has laser-like results and can be used for stretch mark removal, acne scars, sun damaged skin, lines and wrinkles.
The âme pure® CIT Roller can tighten skin, improve skin texture, reduce enlarged pores and improve capillary blood supply.
How does the treatment work?
The âme pure® CIT Roller delivers thousands of microscopic punctures to the outer epidermis of the skin which in turn stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin. As with other re-surfacing techniques, this superficial abrasion without the removal of the healthy epidermis induces rapid healing and with minimal discomfort.
Tiny micro needles deliver a mini-trauma to the outer epidermis and the cells are deceived into repairing themselves and producing new collagen. As a result, the skin becomes thicker and fuller, thus reducing the appearance of scars, lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
As well as stimulating collagen production, this technique of micro-needling also enhances trans-dermal absorption, meaning any substance applied to the skin can be absorbed far more easily. It is after all, the skin’s job to protect itself and piercing this shield works well in temporarily breaking down that protective barrier to allow any topical substance applied to reach the areas it is intended for. This accurate and minimally invasive micro-needle penetration increases absorption of the active ingredients in âme pure® skincare formulations by up to 10,000 times.